August 18, 2011

Review: PANTENE (Medium-Thick Hair Solutions) Breakage - Strength

I know most of you have seen the new commercial for this product with Eva Mendez. In the commercial Eva says, she uses heating tools until she see's smoke! I hope that's not true lol. Anyways she claims that this product will have your hair looking silky smooth with no breakage and you don't have to give up the heat! I honestly don't think they could have picked a better spokes model for there product or described there product any better. This conditioner is AMAZING!!! I have only been using it about a week but I can definitely say it has made my hair look and feel 10x more healthier. No lie! I use to use Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner because it is organic and has No Sulfate in it. I think I will continue to use the shampoo for those reasons but I am in love with this conditioner! If you have somewhat thick hair and use a curling iron or a flat iron regularly you need to try this product!!! The Pantene Breakage-Smooth Conditioner has really saved my hair. Now I won't need to cut so much off the ends and I can still use my beloved curling iron and straightener! :)


*Also just to let you guys know I am not in any way affiliated with Pantene or any of the companies I do reviews on there products. The reviews I do are my honest opinion on the product and how it has or has not worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment