August 3, 2011

Review on: Olay Complete -All day UV moisturizer!

So I noticed I have been doing a lot of reviews on products I love but now it's time for a product I will never buy again! Yes it's that serious...I'm just playing guys but seriously I will never buy this product again! So I was at CVS looking for a moisturizer with SPF and came across Olay Complete all day UV moisturizer! Sense I like Olay's night creme I figured I'd give this moisturizer a shot! Keep in mind everyone's skin is different and what may not work for me may work for you this is just my opinion on the product. So I bought it for around $8 or $9 and started using it as a moisturizer under my makeup and boy was that a mistake!! I started breaking out like never before...my chin, forehead and even cheeks broke out! I have been lucky enough that all threw my life I have not had any acne on my cheeks. I kept thinking what am I using that is causing my face to break out like this? The answer was Olay Complete. Olay Complete Moisturizer was super greasy, thick and even burned when I put it on. About 4 days after I stopped using this product my acne vanished! The important thing to remember when buying a moisturizer is looking for that unique match for your skin just like a foundation you have to make sure your moisturizer is not going to clog your pores or cause you to break out! A moisturizer is suppost to add the right amount of moisture to your skin for hydration. I am now using Neutrogena's Healthy Defense with SPF 50!! So far I love this moisturizer and will continue to use it as long as it's good to my skin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment