August 8, 2011

Review: Organix Beauty Pure and Simple - 30-Day Smoothing Treatment

If you read my blogs you must know that I am in love with hair care products with keratin in them. I believe that keratin will make my hair stronger and longer! So that is what gave me the idea to try this product and do a review on it. The 30-day smoothing treatment promises to eliminate frizz and cut blow drying time by 75% for up to 30 days. The treatment works by using keratin proteins, coconut milk and avocado oils to smooth cuticles for straighter longer hair. Let me start by describing my hair; my hair is to the middle of my back, it is medium thick, color treated and wavy. Maybe my hair is too thick or wavy or maybe I needed another treatment but this product did NOT leave my hair straight and smooth for 30 days...more like 6 or 7!! After about a week I started to notice my hair was looking really frizzy and it was tough to get a comb threw it. I had to go back to my It's a 10 PLUS keratin and Argan Oil so that my hair would look good without having to style it all the time. I really think this product is for thinner hair because it did not last long even tho I followed the package instructions. I just want to let everyone know that all my reviews are HONEST and REAL to my experience with the product. Just because I did not get the results I wanted does not mean this product won't work for you...everyone is different! A new thing I will be doing in all my reviews is if I didn't like the product I am going to recommend at the end of the blog a product that won't brake the bank but you can still try to see if it works for you or not. So for this product I have listed below what I think may work better for your hair if you have thick damaged hair...

  • Moroccan/Argan Oil - When used as a treatment you can heat the oil in a bowl then apply to hair after shampooing. Leave on for 10-15 minutes as a hot oil treatment. Then towel dry your hair and add a quarter size amount to damp hair. Brush through evenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment