August 1, 2011

Review on: Organix Pure and Simple - Coconut Milk!

Let me start by saying I've used a lot of shampoo's and conditioner's over the years. I've tried everything from Herbal Essence to John Freida to Bed Head and all these shampoo's stripped my hair of there natural oils leaving my hair frizzy and super dry! The reason is all these shampoo's had Sulfate in them. Sulfate is a numerous inorganic compounds related to sulfuric acid. In laymen terms it has salt in it that strip natural oils from your hair in order to clean it. Luckily some companies have caught on and have started making shampoo's that are Sulfate Free!! What's really unique about Organix Pure and Simple - Coconut Milk is that all the ingredients are natural and not made of any acid or chemical that can damage your hair. It's paraben free, safe for color treated hair, good for all hair types and they do not test there products on animals! The conditioner has organic coconut milk which helps nourish your hair, egg white's that help to add strength and shine and coconut oils that add hydration and balance to your hair giving your hair a healthy natural glow! From the first time I used this product I was hooked!!! This product left my hair feeling amazingly healthy and my hair color even looked better too! I have now been using the shampoo and condition for over 6 months and I can honestly say I will never go back to those other shampoos or conditioners because I finally found a keeper. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment