August 2, 2011

Review on: It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in PLUS Keratin

This product is amazing. I was shopping at the mall a few months ago and seen a salon with beauty products in a case and It's a 10 caught my eye. At first I wanted to try the original It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in treatment because I heard it works really good but the salon lady convinced me that It's a 10 PLUS Keratin would be better for my hair. She explained how Keratin is a natural oil found in our hair but is stripped away when we use heating tools such as curling iron and flat irons. I heat style my hair almost everyday so I was looking for a product that would strengthen my hair and also add shine. After she said that I knew I had to try this product. I shampooed and conditioned my hair with Organix Coconut Milk, towel dried my hair and sprayed a few sprays in my hair. I was amazed how easy it was to run a brush through my wet hair(I have very thick long hair) after using this product. Sense then I continue to use this product everytime I wash my hair and I can honestly say my hair is stronger because of it! Another added bonus is that this product is also a heat protector so on days you wash your hair you wont need to use a heat protector before using heating tools. The only bad thing really about this product is that you can only buy it in salon's and it cost about $20 for a 4 oz bottle but believe me it is worth it because that bottle will last you more than 3 months. I also want to add that this product is not intended to make your hair softer by any means it's suppost to make your hair stronger and grow longer and that's exactly what it does!! I absolutely love this product and will continue to use this product til I find something better...if there is anything better! :)

It Does 10 things:
  1. Provides keratin for straightening treatments
  2. Improves styling & manageability
  3. Great for all hair types
  4. Replenishes lost protein
  5. Protects and replenishes the natural keratin in hair
  6. Provides protection against heat
  7. Balances hydration in hair
  8. Adds shine and helps detangle & defrizz
  9. Fortifies hair structure
  10. Seals cuticles for extra smooth hair








No comments:

Post a Comment