October 3, 2011

Pick of the Month: Shampoo's and Conditioner's with Keratin

Beginning this month I have purchased three different shampoos and conditioners with Keratin in them. As you may or may not know lately I am completely in love with products that contain keratin in them. I believe that they will give my hair strength sense I color my hair often. I would say that keratin is for pretty much all hair types! It is really great for damaged, brittle and color treated hair but it can do miracles for almost any type of hair. I have thick hair but my hair can get frizzy from time to time and as I said I color my hair alot and I use heat tools on my hair about every other day so in my opinion my hair NEEDS a product that has keratin to give back the natural oils my hair has lost. I have not yet tried any of these products but I will begin to try them tonight and use each of them for one week. At the end of this month I will present you with this month's pick of the month and give you my reviews on each of the products I tried. If you have tried any of these products before feel free to leave your own feedback as well. Below is a list of the products I will be trying out for the month of October:
  • Kera Pro- Reconstructive Shampoo and Conditioner $11.99 each (Bogo this week at Sally's)
  • Ion's Keratin Smoothing- Shampoo and Conditioner $6.49 each
  • Keratin Brazilian Tech- Shampoo and Conditioner $8.29 each
Look out for the "Pick of the Month" at the end of the month! Thanks a bunch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment