October 4, 2011

Deal (or should I say steal) of the Week - Dermablend Setting Powder!

Here's the link to this week's deal - Dermablend Setting Powder! This setting powder will change you life and because it is a matte powder makeup stays on longer, no shine and it keeps your makeup looking flawless all day. I baught this about 2 weeks ago and I'm in LOVE!! Best setting powed I've ever purchased. I will be doing a review on it soon :) Til them you can try this amazing setting powder out for yourself and at a fraction of the price you will find it for in stores. Only $14.99 plus free shipping!!! Also this Ebay company is legit and I have baught many product from then before with no issues plus they ship the item as soon as you pay! In stores like Ulta and Sephora you will not find this setting powder for less than $22 plus tax. Can you believe it? So go ahead....spoil yourself :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dermablend-Setting-Facial-Powder-Original-/120770761697?pt=US_Makeup_Face&hash=item1c1e7f93e1.

No comments:

Post a Comment