October 7, 2011

Just a Thought: Show some LOVE to YOU

Sometimes as an adult we can get so caught up in the everyday routine of things that we don't stop to smell the roses and enjoy what it is we work so hard for. Me personally I am a hardworking mother and wife. I have a full time job and when I clock out at work my duties do not end there. I still need to clean house, cook dinner and play with my son before even thinking about relaxing. At 9 O'clock at night I finally get to kick my heels up and get some much needed relaxation. I think it is so important to have some time to yourself and to do something that YOU want to do. Don't get me wrong I enjoy every moment with my little muffin but if I didn't get some time to myself every once in awhile I'd probably explode! Anyone who has kids and a job needs to step away from it all time to time and just focus on them. Life can be so stressful but learning to manage that stress will help you stay healthy and sane. So take a moment whether it's today or tomorrow and do something for YOU! Have a glass of wine, watch a new movie, do some retail therapy, read a book or magazine, eat out somewhere you never have, pamper yourself with a manicure or pedicure, hang out with friends you normally don't see or go somewhere you have never been!!! There are so many things you can do with your ME time so have fun with it....you know you deserve it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment