September 28, 2011

SITE UPDATE: Reviews, Pick of the month, Just a thought and much more...

Hey everyone! It's been a while sense I've done a blog because I'm busy trying out new products to do reviews on. Not to worry tho I will be doing many product reviews and inspirational blogs for the month of October. I am also EXTREMELY excited to introduce new blogs I will be doing such as:
  • The first new blog will be the, "Pick of the month" where I will pick a few beauty product each month to try and the one I like most will be the pick of the month. I will let you guys know in the beginning of the month what products I am trying and by the end of each month I will post the pick of the month.
  • Also I will be doing a blog post called "Just a thought" aiming towards everyday problems, solutions and inspiration. :)
  • Another new feature on my site will be the Deal of the week! In which I let you guys in on some of the excellent beauty deals there are on the Internet and in the store. For me getting deals on beauty products I love and not spending a fortune to look good is very important. After all makeup does not make you beautiful it just accentuates the beauty you already have!
& feel free to leave comments on what products you have tried and what products have worked best for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment